Pamper your mom with a home made spa treatment this weekend! This Pink Lavender Sugar Scrub is a simple, easy, and budget friendly way to show her that you care. It’s also looks and smells delicious but try to refrain from eating it up!
What you need
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Red Food Coloring Gel (or Hibiscus tea for a more natural ingredient)
- Essential Oil (I used Lavender)
- Mix sugar with Coconut Oil
- Drop in three to five drops of red food coloring depending on the hue intensity you’re looking for. I used about 5 to get this level of pink!
- Lastly, add a couple drops of your favorite essential oil (there’s a wide variety of scents that can either soothe, calm, or cheer you up).
- Gently stir the entire mixture until everything is evenly coated and store in an air tight container for long-term use!
What are your plans this weekend? Share them in the comments below!
xo, Donna Belle