The magical season of all things pumpkin spiced, crunchy leaves, sweater weather, festive holidays, and darker hues is quickly approaching! For these reasons and more, I’ve always looked forward to Fall and the warmth that it gave me. To put me in that Autumn mood, I’ve been incorporating various shades of brown, plum, and burgundy into my make-up routine. Here are five of my go to lipsticks that I know I’ll be rocking these upcoming months:
- Lime Crime Liquid Matte Lipstick in Salem: True dark brown
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Amore: Deep plum sheen
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Vampira: Deep reddish burgandy
- Mac Satin Lipstick in Rebel: Midtonal cream plum
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Blackberry Sorbet (not pictured): Deep berry
What are your favorite shades to wear this Fall? Let me know in the comments below.
xo, Donna Belle