Disclaimer: This post was created in partnership with Big Mouth Inc. Products were provided for content creation and all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that keep Sheselle going!
Nothing feels more refreshing than an iced cold drink in the Spring time! This recipe is a fun little take on the classic lemonade and if you have a quite a sweet tooth like me, you definitely have got to try it! It’s super easy to make and also a greet treat to make during a relaxing vacation.
What you need
Serving Size: 4 Drinks | Prep Time: ~10 minutes
- 16oz Strawberries (1 Box)
- 1 Bottle of Sparkling Water
- 3/4 oz Lemon Squeezed (2-3 lemons)
- 3/4 oz Grapefruit Squeezed (1 grapefruit)
- Ice Cubes
- Begin by creating your simple syrup by combining sugar and water into a saucepan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring until sugar is dissolved and allow to cool.
- Hull and half your strawberries and mix into blender until smooth. Use a drainer/sifter for additional smoothness.
- Squeeze the juice of both the lemon and grapefruit. Combine with Simple Syrup and Strawberry Purie then place in fridge to cool.
- When ready, pour mixture over ice, add sparkling water, and top with sliced strawberries and mint for garnish.
Happy drinking! As always, if you decide to try out this recipe, let me know what you think in the comments below.
xo, Donna Belle