We’re 3 days away from Valentines Day and if you’re looking for some make-up inspiration for your date (or whatever you have planned), here’s a sweet rosy make-up look that I put together! I was inspired by a romantic sunset and used a combination of orange, red, and gold hues for the eyes. Keep reading to learn what products I used and how to recreate this…
- After cleaning, apply moisturizer and face primer lotion to get rid of any dry patches and lessen the appearance of your pores.
- Apply a BB cream like SmashBox Camera Ready for a light coverage.
- Set your face with a translucent powder.
- Once face is set, apply a rosy colored blush to your cheeks and highlighter to bridge of nose and above your cheekbones.
- Begin by applying eyeshadow primer to your eye lids to make all the colors last longer!
- Using the Lorac palette, pack on Tangerine all over your entire lid.
- Then use Love Letter from the Anastasia palette in your crease.
- Go back to Goji from the Lorac palette and blend out the crease up to the brow area.
- Add a bit of definition to your eyes by applying Venetian Red from the Anastasia palette to your outer lids. Again, blend out with Goji from the Lorac palette until everything is like a seamless gradient!
- Apply the Mac lipstick to your lips and blot with tissue several times to reduce intensity.
- Follow with Bite lip gloss for a touch of shimmer (use sparingly!)
If you decide to recreate this look, I’d love to see it! Share via Instagram using #shesellebeauty so I can see!
xo, Donna Belle